If your Logitech G Hub cannot detect the mouse then you can follow any of the following steps; restarting the computer, reinstalling Logitech G HUB, reinstalling the Device Drivers, or checking to see if you are using the latest device drivers.
Your computer may be facing any specific problem which is hampering the Logitech G Hub. As it is hard to tell the core problem just by looking at it, you need to follow all the solutions to see which one works for you.
How to Solve “Logitech G Hub Not Detecting Mouse”
Failure to recognize the mouse or a failure to load is the most typical problem faced by many customers of Logitech G HUB software. Despite its complexity, this issue is not difficult to resolve.
If you are facing this issue then there are several ways to fix it. Any of them might work for you. Some of the ways to resolve the problem are listed below.
Restart the Computer
The most straightforward step is the initial step. If you restart your computer, it will free up RAM (Random Access Memory) and eliminate any background apps that may be interfering with the Logitech G HUB.
By eradicating some flaws, it can help your computer work more smoothly in some circumstances. This is a good technique to try before moving on to something more complicated. If restarting your computer didn’t help, move on to the next step in the list below.
Reinstall Logitech G HUB
The fact that the Logitech G HUB isn’t operating might suggest that there were difficulties during the installation process. This may be caused by a software dispute or a network outage. You can test whether reinstalling Logitech G HUB solves your problem. The steps are below:
- You must first remove Logitech G HUB. To open the Run box, hit Win+R (the Windows logo key and the r key) on your keyboard at the same time. Press Enter after typing or pasting control appwiz.cpl.
- Uninstall Logitech G HUB by double-clicking it. Restart your computer after you’ve finished.
- The Logitech G HUB must then be installed. To do so, go to the Logitech G HUB download page and select Download For Windows.
You may now verify if Logitech G HUB is operating properly after reinstalling it. If this one doesn’t work for you, try the next one down below.
Reinstall the Device Drivers
Driver-related problems usually cause the Logitech G Hub not working issue. You may be resolved by reinstalling the device drivers. When it comes to debugging driver difficulties, this is frequently the simplest and most effective option. So, first and foremost, you must delete your device drivers:
- To open the Run box, press Win+R (the Windows logo key and the R key) on your keyboard at the same time. Click OK after typing or pasting devmgmt.msc.
- Then broaden your device’s category. Double-click Human Interface Devices to delete mouse drivers. (Depending on the device you’re using, this may differ.) Sound, video, and game controllers for gaming headsets) Then right-click Logitech USB Input Device and choose Uninstall device.
- Check the box next to Delete the driver software for this device in the pop-up window. Then select Uninstall from the drop-down menu.
- Check if the Logitech G HUB is operating properly after restarting your computer. (In most cases, Windows will automatically download and use the generic device driver.). If this solution doesn’t work for you, move on to the next.
Use Latest Device Drivers
Normally, after we connect to the devices, Windows will take care of the drivers, but there are always exceptions. If the system fails to give the most recent and accurate drivers for our devices, we must manually install them.
If your Logitech G HUB isn’t operating, you may be running an old or broken device driver. In the worst-case situation, your computer may be missing vital drivers. Checking and upgrading your device drivers may save you a lot of time and effort when resolving device difficulties.
If you want, you may do this manually by going to each manufacturer’s download website, locating the appropriate drivers, and so on. However, this requires time and technical knowledge.
We suggest Driver Easy if you’re not comfortable messing around with device drivers. It’s a program that identifies, downloads and installs any necessary driver updates for your computer.
- You should download and install Driver Easy.
- Start Driver Easy and then select Scan Now. After that, Driver Easy will check your computer for any problematic drivers.
- To automatically download and install the proper version of any outdated drivers on your system, click Update All.
You’ll be offered to upgrade to the Pro version when you click Update All. You’ll simply have to download them one at a time and manually install them like you normally would on Windows if you do not want to pay for the Pro version.
Restart your computer after installing/updating the device drivers to see if the Logitech G HUB is now operational.
Sometimes Windows update can also be the potential solution to this problem. Common fixes included in Windows updates may be able to resolve the compatibility difficulties. Some of these may even have drivers that your PC is lacking. You should check for system upgrades because this might be a solution.